Check out video on APROach Golf
Was invented to bring additional golfers and new players to courses looking for more revenue.
The game is designed to attract all skill levels, It accomplished that in it's first year including bringing people who have never played golf before. Isn't that what every course wants.
AG iPhone APP coming
Spring of 2019
Courses Tab for more info
We are Excited to Announce APROach Golf™ Coaches Edition (AGCE)
AGCE is a skill development tool enabling high school and college golfers and their coaches to isolate and work on specific approach shots using real data and immediate feedback. Not only can they review the current practice sessions but then compare the results through simple trends analysis.
Coaches Tab for more info
THE SCOPE OF OUR BUSINESS
Home Course Creators LLC (HCC) is a Delaware domiciled and registered company. As of this date, HCC offers two products to the public. AProach Golf™ was invented in 2016 to help golf course owners attract more play and new players to the game. Nearly three years later, we invented Aproach Golf Coaches Edition™ (AGCE) targeted at golf coaches at the high school and college levels to help their players improve upon their short game, aka their approach game. Currently HCC is marketing to a localized four-state area with plans to expand nationwide in 2020. HCC currently does not have plans to offer our products outside the 50 United States.
HCC WEBSITE FOR APROACH GOLF™
HCC operates a website: www.aproachgolf.com.The site is under “GoDaddy.”
The purpose of this website is to:
1. Inform the public about our offerings;
2. Enable viewers to contact HCC, via email or telephone, to learn more;
3. Enable viewers to purchase our products online through “PayPal”;.
4. Let viewers know we are seeking the services of product distributors;
5. Post photos to further clarify our product offerings;
6. Post photos of individuals and teams using either version of Aproach Golf™, with their complete permission and pre-approval.
HCC APP FOR APROACH GOLF™
HCC has developed an APP that will initially be available at the “Apple Store”. When the “Android” version has been tested and working perfectly, that version will be available at the “Google Play Store.” The APP is an electronic version of the HCC copyrighted More Card™. Players of either APROACH GOLF™ version will use the APP to keep track of their shots and strokes for each round they play. The APP is also designed to enable a player to email the results of their round to a designated interested person. This would be a golf coach or a tournament director.
HOW PERSONAL INFORMATION IS COLLECTED: HCC WEBSITE
The HCC website is www.aproachgolf.com . If a site visitor should want to further communicate with HCC, they will find a “Contact Us” section where they may call or send HCC an email. The content of the email is at the discretion of the sender. Most frequently, the subject matter will address the products themselves, the opportunity to become a distributor, and which courses are offering Aproach Golf. That section asks only for their name, email address, and their message.
If the viewer wants to purchase either or both of our products, they are directed to scroll down within each product group to find a “Buy Now” button. By pressing that button, the buyer is directed to “PayPal.” HCC is not privy to any personal information the buyer shares with PayPal
1. THE USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION FROM THE WEBSITE
As described above, HCC uses the information available to us from the site to respond to individuals who have sent us inquiries. HCC will respond to the email address provided or call the person if that is what they have instructed us to do. All inquiries are responded to within 24 hours unless they arrive on a weekend or government holiday.
If the individual does not get back to HCC after one week of having our response, HCC sends a reminder email (or call if that is their preference). If they do not reach back to HCC, we maintain their communication is a folder named “Non-responsive.”
2. FROM PAYPAL
Whenever a customer transaction takes place in the HCC PayPal account, HCC is automatically notified by PayPal (email) outlining the nature and date of the transaction, the dollar amount, and the name of the person.
HOW PERSONAL INFORMATION IS COLLECTED: APROACH GOLF™ APP
The APP is downloaded for free. No personal information is required to download. The APP is an electronic scoring system for either Aproach Golf™ platform. To activate the APP on the mobile phone, the user must secure a passcode from the Aproach Golf™ kit owner. That would either be the golf course owner or designee (such as the General Manager or PGA Pro) for the traditional Aproach Golf™ or the coach when the Aproach Golf™ Coaches Edition is in use.
1. When playing traditional Aproach Golf™, the APP only requires the user to enter their name, the course name, whether they are playing 9 holes or 18 and if they are scoring just for themselves or up to 3 other players. If there are other players, the only info needed would be the names.
The scoring is simply the pushing of buttons to correspond to the strokes the player takes on each hole. At the end, the player completes their entries and the APP provides a summary of their round.
2. In the case where the APP is used for the Coaches Edition of Aproach Golf™, only one person’s score can be recorded. The required information is the same. The entries are the same as is the summary. However, each player is instructed to send their summaries to the coach upon completing their round. The APP handles this by sending those results to the coach’s school email address. Therefore, each player using the APP must have their coach’s email already on their phone before playing their first round using the APP.
MAINTAINING SECURITY OVER ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION
HCC knows that the customer has trusted us with personal information. That trust is the bedrock of any relationship and it is inherent in our policies and procedures.
Regardless of the source of personal data, HCC maintains information about our customers on the company computer in eFolders and separate email folders. The individual client information is kept for three years and then carefully discarded.
The computer is used by only one HCC principal and it is kept in a private location. All software is kept up to date. All programs are protected against hackers and other illegal entry attempts. The computer is never loaned out nor made available for other uses.
SHARING OF INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES
It is the policy of HCC not to share our client information with any third parties. We do not and will not sell our lists to another organization.
OTHER SECURITY MEASURES
1. CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS ONLINE (PAYPAL) USED IN FACE-TO-FACE TRANSACTIONS
The only online sales can be conducted from our website (www.aproachgolf.com) are completed by the customer entering the PayPal site on their own accord. To get that process started, no personal information is required by HCC. They simply push the button marked PayPal. The HCC site will not accept direct credit card payments from the purchaser. All online transactions using credit or debit cards must be processed by PayPal.
2. CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS TAKEN IN PERSON, FACE TO FACE
The two principals of HCC are the only persons allowed to accept credit cards or debit cards when an in person sale is made. Both of these individuals use mobile phone connected card readers. These card owners must show proper ID to use their card. Each card is either swiped by the reader, the chip read by the reader, or the card number is manually input into the reader in cases where internet reception is too weak. Once the card is read and the sale amount posted, an approval from the credit card issuer is the final step in accepting the card from that individual. The card owner then signs the screen on the mobile phone and a receipt is then automatically sent to the buyer via their email.
The card owner is not asked for any personal information other than providing the card and proper ID. None of the information on their form of ID is recorded by HCC personnel.
The issuers of the card readers send a monthly statement to HCC with a summary of all transactions done of their reader. The name of the purchaser is provided as is the amount of their purchase. No other information is provided to HCC.
3. HCC COMPANY BANKING PROCEDURES
· The Company maintains a business checking account (Home Course Creators LLC) for the purpose of accepting payments made by check to HCC as well as HCC’s purchasing of equipment and supplies from company vendors. Frequently, payments to HCC are made by check from golf course management and from school finance offices, paying for kits and supplies for Aproach Golf™ Coaches Edition.
The information provided by the bank is done so monthly on a printed report. The source of each check made payable to HCC is shown along with the amount of transaction, the date, and a transaction number. No personal information is provided to HCC.
When HCC receives a check from a customer, that transaction is posted on a ledger. The information on that ledger includes the name of the customer, the date the check was received, the amount of the check, and the product or service purchased by that check amount. No records are kept regarding the customers checking account.
· The Company maintains an HCC credit card and debit card. The credit card is used so that HCC can made payments when using the checking account is not appropriate. The only personal information from that account is that of the Company, not our vendors. The debit card is strictly to withdraw cash when needed for our operation.
ENFORCEMENT OF THESE POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
When any type of security break has been identified, we will report it to the authorities immediately. We will also notify any customers or vendors whose information may have been removed, copied, or otherwise improperly acquired and used.
Executed this day, this Fifth Day of February, Two Thousand and Nineteen
By Mark L. Weiss - Home Course Creators LLC
Copyright © 2019 APROach Golf - All Rights Reserved.